Sunday 3 April 2016

Mastermind

Over breakfast this morning my 4 year old son asked me "Can you kill a shark by throwing snowballs at it?" now as any parent knows you must never show a seconds hesitation or weakness in front of children so I answered "no!" my son continued on with his business assured and comforted by the knowledge that all was well in his world. As to the shark situation I'm hoping I was correct as telling porkies to my little un on a Sunday is a bit of a dilemma for an upstanding chap such as myself, if anybody wishes to enlighten me vis a vis sharks and snowballs I'd be much obliged!

6 comments:

Vinogirl said...

Well, it depends on whether the snowballs have rocks in them, doesn't it? Every snowball I have ever been hit with seemed to have at least some gravel in it.

Scrobs. said...

I love these queries. They always end with a hug.

NotClauswitz said...

What if it's an ice-grenade snow-ball launched from a snow-bazooka?

haddock said...

Ye Gods, he's four already !
When one of my lads was about three he asked me " why are trees " I corrected him and said it should be "what are trees ?" He got cross, " I know what they are, but why are they ?
I do wonder why your lad is pondering such matters, has he been talkking to Albert ?

Trubes said...

I would have answered 'Only if you got it between the eyes' !

Best wishes to all,
Di xx.

Electro-Kevin said...

I was faced with "Daddy. WHY do they have flavoured condoms ?"

Just try answering that to a 7-year-old.

(Hello Trubes XXX And Haddock !)